Thursday 10 October 2013

a million thanks


a lush heart
ripe
with a million thanks
simple repeating lines 
of wonder
written into me
 i shiver
with the knowing
that I could miss
 the gifts
i could pass right by
 the riches
the love He gives

in stones and skies

in leaves and letters and laughter
in waves and water 
and windsong
and black and white and color

in friendships and touches 
and scars
yes
even in pain
he sustains
and covers me with
reasons to believe
again

to sing and dance and laugh
again 
at beauty from ashes
a lush heart
ripe
with a million thanks





words and images © copyright melody armstrong 2013



2 comments:

  1. Love your post today! Your blog is like you - a ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend for being on my list of thanks -- over and over. Your friendship is a song to my soul. love you.

      Delete

I invite your comments and thank you for journeying with me.