Thursday 12 November 2015

the shining of your face


prayerful quiet
bathed in
soft, radiant shining
it is the shining of
Your face

i look for it
i long for it
and often
when my eyes are clear
i see it

on the pages
of my heart
on the path before my feet
on the lives of 
those i love - 
and You love more - 
who still feel lost
in dark
yet You have not
forsaken

this light
it is the shining of
Your face




Psalm 16:11
"Now you've got my feet on the life path,
all radiant from the shining of your face.
Ever since you took my hand,
I'm on the right way."
(from The Message translation of The Bible)









words and images (unless otherwise cited) © copyright Melody Armstrong 2015



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Melody! I love the gorgeous images paired with your beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you friend -- your encouragement always fills my heart!

    ReplyDelete

I invite your comments and thank you for journeying with me.